BattleTag: chipsandcoke#1804

Link to your Armory profile:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... warfvaderz

Class: Shaman

Primary spec:

Elemental

Secondary spec:

Enchancement

Do you have any issues raiding with a secondary spec occasionally if needed?

I do not

Do you have an Authenticator? Yes

What addons do you use?

Weak aura/DBM/Dominos/Grid/Exorus Raid Tools/ GTFO/Tidy Plates
(Text or screenshot please) at work can link when I get home

Tell us about your last guild. Do you have any references in Bodies?

I do not have any reference. Current guild I am in has a very slow paste progression, I do not mind the wipes its just no one cares about Mythic Gul dan so they do not put no effort in trying. They have huge roster problems and a handful of raiders that just holds us back with mechanics. If you look at my progression I have a multiple one 1 kill on bosses just because gm did a lockout because when we reclear same people dies from same mechanics and were wiping another 60-80 times after a boss we killed.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

Didn't start hardcore raiding till HFC we went 13/13m with Divide zuljin then GM and her husband quit the game. After that I joined deprave lasted with them over a year and from their on I stuck with them hoping to to achieve the goals I wanted.

Tell us about yourself! Who is the person behind the keyboard. Tell us your interests, your nicknames, a joke, anything that gets us to recognize you as a person and a team mate! Well I'm a manager at the post office so if you don't choose me I will send you substantial amount of junk mail to your house or apt! JK I wouldn't do that. I do like Football so Sunday is my game day!

Final Question and we need an honest answer: Do #GnomeLivesMatter? No Sorry

Littlefinger
Officer

Re: Dwarfvaderz 909/916 ELE shaman

Post#2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:30 pm

I just sent you a Bnet request. Definitely would like to learn more.

Littlefinger
Officer

Re: Dwarfvaderz 909/916 ELE shaman

Post#3 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:54 pm

Great conversation. Extremely mature and knowledgeable player. Look forward to your transferring and joining the bodies rank.

Return to “Accepted Applications”