Shadow Priest Application

Better luck next time!
Crsty

Shadow Priest Application

Post#1 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Character Name: Crstyheals

BattleTag: Avocadglow#1568

Link to your Armory profile:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/crstyheals

Class: Priest

Primary spec: Shadpw

Secondary spec: Disc

Do you have any issues raiding with a secondary spec occasionally if needed?
nope
Do you have an Authenticator?
yes
What addons do you use?
(Text or screenshot please)
elvui, dbm
Tell us about your last guild. Do you have any references in Bodies? my last guild started playing at the start pf legion then quit shortly after in september so i havent played for almost a year

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? the highest ive done was mythics in hellfire i did it with multiple guilds that i pugged with and i have not had a position of responsibility in a guild

Tell us about yourself! Who is the person behind the keyboard. Tell us your interests, your nicknames, a joke, anything that gets us to recognize you as a person and a team mate! video games is a huge part of me but i also love to listen to music and watch netflix and spend time with my friends. i mostly go by crusty as a nickname and i love any jokes that have good or bad puns

Final Question and we need an honest answer: Do #GnomeLivesMatter? you shouldnt judge a book by it's cover!

Return to “Denied Applications”